City & Guilds accredited
ONE-DAY COURSE: 9.15am - 4.30pm
Lunch and refreshments provided
Printed delegate materials provided
- Those who are responsible for closed systems (including managers, owners, facilities managers and maintenance personnel).
- Those who carry out treatment, routine sampling, testing, and inspections of these systems, including service providers.
- Those who are considering carrying out their own monitoring work or checking/replacing outside contractors.
- To give delegates an understanding of what is a closed systems.
- To give information on the correct management and chemical control of these systems.
- To explain the importance of monitoring and discuss the options & frequencies that this work needs to be completed.
- Closed system design
- Problems associated with these systems
- Chemical treatments - how they work
- Physical non-chemical approaches
- Use of glycol
- Testing & monitoring
Includes demonstration in the Practical Training Area.
Demonstration on how to undertake the chemical testing required and a discussion on the results and sampling methods required.
Ideally bring a sample of a closed system water you would like to be analysed which we can use in the above demonstration.
60 minute written exam with 70% pass mark. A resit is possible for anyone failing the exam for an additional fee.
6 CPD points awarded.
If you require hotel accomodation please contact the office for recommendations and negotiated rates.