City & Guilds accredited
ONE-DAY COURSE: 9am - 5pm
Lunch and refreshments provided
- Those who are responsible for closed systems (including managers, owners, facilities managers and maintenance personnel).
- Those who carry out treatment, routine sampling, testing, and inspections of these systems, including service providers.
- Those who are considering carrying out their own monitoring work or checking/replacing outside contractors.
- To give delegates an understanding of closed systems.
- To give information on management and control of these systems.
- To explain the importance of monitoring and discuss the frequencies that this work needs to be completed.
- Design of hot and chilled/cold closed systems.
- Problems associated with these systems and how to prevent the problems.
- Dosing and control of chemical treatments.
- Environmental considerations.
- The importance of pre-commission cleaning.
- Performance monitoring.
Includes instruction in the Practical Training Area.
60 minute written exam.
6 CPD points awarded.