The Royal Society for Public Health will be delivering their flagship water conference online this year.
The conference sessions and panels will cover some of the healthcare water industry's biggest challenges and the risks they pose to the public's health, along with innovative solutions to solve them. The conference is chaired by Dr Susanne Lee and speakers include:
- Duncan Smith, HM Principal Occupational Hygiene Specialist Inspector, HSE
- Victoria McKee, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Martin Shouler, London Water Leader, ARUP
- Dr Teresa Inkster, Consultant Microbiologist at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
- George McCracken, Director of Estates, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust, Northern Ireland
- Dr Mike Weinbren, Director of Infection Control and Prevention at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
- Dr Ginny Moore, Biosafety, Air and Water Microbiology Group, National Infection Service, PHE
You can find out more about the conference, view the full programme and book online now.