The Water Management Society is continuing to provide training in a COVID secure environment. A number of measures have been implemented to keep our students, teachers and staff safe, including:
- Social distancing in classrooms with reduced student numbers
- PPE for when social distancing is not possible
- Restricted use of communal areas
- New cleaning and hygiene practices
- Pre-packaged catering in place of buffet lunches
The safety of everyone rests on the conformity of all attendees to these new restrictions. If a delegate has symptoms or a positive test result we urge them to reschedule their training.
We look forward to welcoming you to our training soon. If you have any concerns over your training or would like to book a course please get in contact with our team firstname.lastname@example.org or 01827 289558, alternatively, take a look at our FAQ page.