The role of WMSoc and its aims
Skills . Knowledge . Development
A wide range of training courses, resources and membership benefits.
As part of our commitment to the treatment and regulation of water, the WMSoc endeavours to provide definitive and informed guidance on the control of Legionella, Legionnaires’ disease, Pseudomonas, other water-borne organisms and all related aspects of water management.
In addition, the WMSoc will continue to:
- Maintain and improve standards within the industry.
- Modernise and support new initiatives for the future.
- Provide a high level of expertise and knowledge as part of a comprehensive training programme.
- Thoroughly research a wide range of news, information and resources to the benefit of our members.
- Constantly review our practical and technical areas to keep abreast of current regulations.
- Generate revenue through regular conferences, seminars and training courses.
- Develop and enhance the WMSoc, its values and its members, to promote a safer, cleaner water industry.
Back to top